Would you like to begin your dream career in real estate?
We are looking for self-motivated, customer-oriented, and ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! This rewarding position provides agents with the fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
We provide you with the support, mentorship, guidance, education, and training you need not only to start but to flourish. If you are interested in making more money, in having a flexible schedule, and in working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
– Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
– Negotiation and presentation skills are key.
– Knowledge of or willingness to learn the local real estate market and purchasing process.
– Honesty and integrity.
– Experience using basic software and technology and the willingness to adapt and to learn new systems.
– Flexible hours and days. You choose your schedule.
– No desk fees. No royalty fees. No franchise fees.
– Commission-based income. Earn as much as you want!
– Join a fantastic and respected brokerage firm.
– If this sounds like the career for you, we would love to hear more and to schedule a confidential consultation about your future in real estate!
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
Enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Reliable and committed
Enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Enjoys working with little direction
Enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
High stress tolerance
Thrives in a high-pressure environment
Apply with us
Apply for Our Internship Programme
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Malta’s leading real estate companies as an intern. Bernards Real Estate in St Julian’s is looking for interns to support our growing operation.
We offer both part-time and full-time positions ranging from three to six months.
The selected candidate will gain first-hand experience in the field of real estate by completing tasks including data-processing, editing, marketing and other property-related tasks.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
The Maltese archipelago consists of five islands of which the three larger islands - Malta, Gozo and Comino - are inhabited. The Maltese Islands are situated in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea.
Mortgages & Loans
Loans to purchase or finish a property may be obtained from all local Banks. HSBC Bank Malta plc., Bank of Valletta plc., and APS Bank Ltd offer attractive Home Loan facilities to suit individual borrowers' needs.
For tax purposes an individual is normally regarded as being resident in Malta for particular year if, in that year, his stay in Malta exceeds 183 days.